Thursday 4 August 2011

Mini Bear making - all stitched up

My first micro mini teddy bear was made about 9 years ago.  I've called him Teeny Ted.  I made him without magnification so some of the stitching is visible, although he's is so small you still have to look closely.   Teeny Ted is about 2.5cm (1 inch) tall, and made from a very short pile, paw pad fabric.  I didn't have access to all the other lush plush that is available these days.

Teeny Ted sitting on a Doll's House table
I still have some of the fabric, and I like the teddy yellow colour, so I am making another one.  These pictures show the pieces all stitched up, and then turned through, next to my thimble. 



The little ted's parts are not stuffed or jointed yet - that will be in my next bear making post.

Thanks for your interest, Bye for now, Jan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...